HockeyRue
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

HockeyRue

Hockey et Lutte

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Crappy jokes

5 participants
AuteurMessage
Filou félin
4e Trio
Filou félin

Crappy jokes Empty
MessageSujet: Crappy jokes   Crappy jokes Icon_minitimeMer 12 Déc - 1:55

Je ferais pas l'effort de les traduire, vous êtes pas trop incompétents en anglais. Et je les ai prises sur gamefaqs.

Wayne Gretzky, Mario Lemieux and Steve Yzerman all die and meet in heaven. God is sitting in his chair waiting for them. God says to the three legends, gentleman before I let you in, you must tell me what you believe in.

"Mario we'll start with you, in what do you believe?" Mario Replies "I believe hockey is the greatest thing in the world and the best sport in history" To that god says "take the seat to my left"

God then turns to Steve and says, "Steven, in what do you believe?" To which Steve replies "I believe that to be the best you have got to give every ounce you got!" To that god says "take the seat to my Right"

God then turns to number 99 and says "Wayne, tell me what do you believe?" To which Wayne replies "I believe you are sitting in my seat"

Two boys are playing hockey on a pond in the park in Toronto, when one is attacked by a rabid Rottweiler. Thinking quickly, the other boy takes his stick, wedges it down the dog's collar and twists, breaking the dog's neck.

A reporter who was strolling by sees the incident, and rushes over to interview the boy. "Young Leafs Fan Saves Friend From Vicious Animal," he starts writing in his notebook. "But I'm not a Leafs fan," the little hero replied.

"Sorry, since we are in Toronto, I just assumed you were," said the reporter and starts again. "Little Jays Fan Rescues Friend From Horrific Attack" he continued writing in his notebook. "I'm not a Jays fan either," the boy said. "I assumed everyone in Toronto was either a Leafs or Jays fan.

"What team, do you root for?" the reporter asked. "I'm a Boston Bruins fan." the child said. The reporter starts a new sheet in his notebook and writes, "Little Bastard from Boston Kills Beloved Family Pet."

It's Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals, and a man makes his way to his seat Before the start of the game. He sits down, noticing that the seat next to him is empty. He leans over and asks his neighbor if someone will be sitting there. "No," says the neighbor. "The seat is empty."

"This is incredible", said the man. "Who in their right mind would have a seat like this for final game of the Stanley Cup playoffs and not use it?" The man replies "Well, actually, the seat belongs to me. I was supposed to come with my wife, but she passed away."

"Oh ... I'm sorry to hear that. That's terrible. But couldn't you find someone else, a friend or relative, or even a neighbor to take the seat?"

The man shakes his head "No. They're all at the funeral."

The Detroit GM sends scouts around the world looking for a new centre to hopefully help them win the Stanley Cup. One of his scouts informs him of a young Iraqi centre who he thinks will turn out to be a true superstar. So he flies to Iraq to watch him play and is suitably impressed and arranges for him to come over to play in the NHL.

Two weeks later, Detroit is down 4-0 at home against Vancouver with only 8 minutes to play. The coach gives the young Iraqi centre the nod to go on. The kid is a sensation, scores 5 goals in 8 minutes and wins the game for Detroit. The fans are delighted, the players are delighted and the media love the new star.

When he gets off the ice, he calls his Mom to tell her about his first day in the NHL. "HI Mom, guess what?" he says. "I played for 8 minutes today, we were down 4-0 but I scored 5 goals and we won. Everybody loves me; the fans, the players and the media, they all love me".

"Thats Great," says his Mom,"let me tell you about our day. Your Father got shot in the street, your sister and I were assaulted and mugged, and your brother has joined a gang, while you were having a great time."

The young Iraqi star is very upset."What can I say, Mom? I'm sorry".

"Sorry!?!" says his Mom, "It's your damned fault that we moved to Detroit in the first place!"

God and Satan were having an argument one day about hockey. Satan proposed a game to be played on neutral ice.

"Very well," said God "But you realize that we have all the good players and the best coaches."

"I know, and that's all right," Satan answered unperturbed, "We have all the referees."

Dernière édition par le Mer 12 Déc - 10:25, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Paregoalie25
Admin
Paregoalie25

Crappy jokes Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Crappy jokes   Crappy jokes Icon_minitimeMer 12 Déc - 4:17

Première fois que je lis des blagues basé sur le hockey et c'est quand meme très bon What a Face
http://www.nwha-hockey.com
Pepe_Ducks
2e Trio
Pepe_Ducks

Crappy jokes Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Crappy jokes   Crappy jokes Icon_minitimeMer 12 Déc - 12:09

Laughing tres fort sérieux Razz
http://www.anaheimducks.com
Filou félin
4e Trio
Filou félin

Crappy jokes Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Crappy jokes   Crappy jokes Icon_minitimeMer 12 Déc - 23:36

MOAR!

An Edmonton hockey fan, a Calgary fan and an Ottawa fan were all in Saudi Arabia, sharing a smuggled case of alcohol. All of a sudden Saudi police rushed in and arrested them. The mere possession of alcohol is a severe offence in Saudi Arabia.

After many months and with the help of very good lawyers, they were able to successfully appeal their sentence down and thanks to the extremely benevolent Sheik, they could be released after receiving just 20 lashes of a whip. As they were preparing for their punishment, the Sheik suddenly said:

"It's my first wife's birthday today, and she has asked me to allow each of you one wish before your whipping."

The Sentators fan was first in line so he thought about this for a while and then said: "Please tie a pillow to my back."

They tied a pillow to his back but the pillow only lasted 10 lashes before the whip went through. The Ottawa fan had to be carried away bleeding and crying with pain when the punishment was done.

The Oilers fan was next up and after watching the scene, said: "All Right! Please put two pillows on my back." But even two pillows could only take 15 lashes before the whip went through again, sending the Edmonton fan crying in pain.

The Calgary fan was the last one up

"Whats your wish?" the Sheik asks.

The Flames fan replied "Tie the Oilers fan to my back so he can get his ass whooped again."

In court the other day there was a case regarding the custody of a small child.
The judge asked the boy, "do you want to live with your mother?"

He replied, "No I don't want to live with her because she beats me!".
The judge then asked, "Do you want to live with your father?"
The boy stated, "No he beats me too."

Finally the judge asked, "where do you want to live?"
The child responded, "I want to live with the Toronto Maple Leafs!".
The judge asked, "Why do you want to live with the Toronto Maple Leafs?"
The boy exclaimed, "Because they don't beat anybody!"
Sylbest
Admin
Sylbest

Crappy jokes Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Crappy jokes   Crappy jokes Icon_minitimeJeu 13 Déc - 0:26

Citation :
God then turns to number 99
Citation :
and says "Wayne,